Full Automatic PLC Control Double Column Hydraulic Bandsaw Machines
BAND SAWING MACHINES > DOUBLE COLUMN 0° cuts, suitable for metals, ferrous & non-ferrous materials to cut solid / structural – section round / square / rectangular / hollow tubes at 0°
– Machine designed to suit bi-metal as well as TCT (carbide tipped) blade.
– “user friendly” programming cycles
– Automatic down feed regulator to control excess feed depending upon cutting material condition.
– Automatic height setting of Saw Head depending on material size.
– Built in coolant tank powered with High Flow Coolant pump and flow nozzle with Tap control to clean better the blade granting so a longer life.
– Automatic Hydraulic blade tension regulation on preset stretching force and tension release when machine not in use.
– Blade moves on graded cast iron wheels. Driver wheel on specially designed spindle of worm reduction gear box.
– Hydraulic powered cleaning wire brush to clean better the blade granting so a longer life.
– Auger chip conveyor complete of container grants better operational conditions, longer life of the sawing machine, reducing machining time and avoiding so interruption of manufactoring process for manual disposal of scraps.
SIMPLE AND POWERFUL WITH A HEAVY DUTY HEART!:
THOR 860: DOUBLE COLUMN SEMI-AUTOMATIC BAND SAWING MEP MACHINE, suitable for metals, ferrous & non-ferrous materials to cut solid / structural – section round / square / rectangular / hollow tubes at 0°
Machine designed to suit bi-metal as well as TCT (carbide tipped) blade.
– Electrical control panel with push button, emergency stop button, main isolator, PLC, VFD, step down transformer, auxiliary contractor, cable connector and connector with fuses.
– Hydraulic valve and feed pressure adjustment valves are fitted on control panel for easy operation.
– Moving blade guide mounted on rigid construction slide way arrangement which is attached to the moving vice to make machine foolproof and automatically adjust as per the bar size.
Some other features of the Double Column Band Saw include:
– Heavy duty steel welded structure – torsion free construction to cut vibrations giving max stability to the saw and consequently accurate cuts and longer blade life
– Split vice for rigid clamping and burr free cuts: split main vice helps in holding the job on both sides of cutting.
- BLADE GUIDES
– Blade guides preciously machined and fitted with replaceable carbide pads and anti-friction bearings for smooth up-down movements of cutting head (blade).
– Electric motor is coupled to the gear box. Saw Blade speed change through variable frequency drive (INVERTER) for optimum productivity and tool life.
– Hydro Mechanical sensor to adjust feed without operator involvement depending upon material type, hardness and cross – section
- FEED CONTROL
– Infinitely variable Feed Control Valve. Hydraulic automatic feed regulation to adjust in automatic head feed rate according to size and hardness of material.