Automatic Band Saws
SHARK 332 NC 5.0, electrohydraulic band sawing machine with multimicroprocessor which can operate in automatic, semi-automatic, semi-automatic/dynamic and manual mode.
Automatic cycle (to cut from 0° to 60° left). Semi-automatic, semi-automatic/dynamic and manual cycle (for cuts from 45° right to 60° left).
CNC machine with a new controller : MEP 50 with Windows “CE” based. This new PLC has been specifically designed by MEP for the automation of its range of products.
AUTOMATIC BAND SAW FEATURES:
-7” touch screen display operator interface and push buttons for all functions of the sawing machine. It is simple and intuitive , it guarantees a reliable use and it controls all cutting parameters in real time.
– Console with all centralized controls, installed on an articulated arm to follow the operator in every operating position for the controls and the EMERGENCY.
– Visualization and registration of alarms and events with the possibility to visualize the story of occurred events.
– Electronic inverter for the continuous adjustment of the band speed from 15 to 100 m/min.
– Latest generation hydraulic control unit, with high efficiency and low energy consumption.
– Bar feeder with recirculating balls screw/nut and stepper motor (feed in length in one stroke 600 mm, that can be repeated in order to cut any length).
Some additional features of the Automatic Band Saws
- FEEDING VICE
– Cutting head and feeding vice positioning with joystick.
- STARTING POINT
– Automatic acquisition of the actual starting point of the cut.
- BAND TENSIONING
– Electronic transducer to visualize band tensioning.
- SHEARING CONTROL
– Automatic adaptive shearing stress control system with servovalve mounted directly on the cylinder.
- SOLIDS & SECTIONS
– Bi-metal band for solids and sections.
– Service keys and instructions manual for maintenance and spare parts list.