Pivot Manual Band Saws
Engineering supply a range of manual band saw machinery:
Manual band sawing machine to cut from 0° to 60° left. A FEW FEATURES: Electric panel (wiring totally identifiable, stand-by, loose-key safety switch, main switch, pole change switch, emergency stop, motor magneto-thermal overload, minimum tension coil, protection against missing phase, low tension safety device (LTSD 24 V).- IP55 control handle.
Manual band sawing machine to cut from 45° right to 60° left. A FEW FEATURES: – Hydraulic transducer to visualize band tensioning. – Wire chip brush for band cleaning. – Double head return spring. – Sliding vice with sideways movement and fast-positioning system. – Wide working surface with rotating table installed on a roller bearing, dia. 265 mm, pre-loaded with thrust bearing.
Pivot Manual Band Saw Cutting:
SHARK 281 CCS (Cut Control System) manual bandsawing machine to cut from 0° up to 60° left. Other than the manual cut mode, the sawing machine can make single cuts without operator, using the head weight controlled by a hydraulic brake: after the cut the band stops. The frame at this point is manually lifted to the position needed in order to reposition the bar to cut.
In the version with pneumatic vice (MA) the vice is opened/closed by a manually-controlled valve (optional with pedal control).
A FEW FEATURES: See Below.
Some Key Features of the Pivot Manual Band Saws
– Vice with fast clamping device.
– Electric pump for band lubrication and cooling
- BAND CLEANING
– Wire chip brush for band cleaning.
- CUT CONTROL
– The CUT CONTROL SYSTEM (CCS) can be retrofitted on machines out in the field.
- WORKING SURFURE
– Wide working surface with rotating table installed on a roller bearing, dia. 265 mm, preloaded with thrust bearing
– Service keys and instructions manual for maintenance and spare parts list.