The Hydraulic Swing Beam Shear
ERMAKSAN, known as one of the world’s top manufacturers in the sheet metal industry, proudly announces its latest shear model to the market, Hydraulic Swing Beam Shear “HGD”.
ERMAKSAN, HGD Series shears are designed superiorly for sheets 6-20 mm with high quality material and workmanship and produced to be used for many years in heavy duty conditions without problems.
Strong monoblock steel weld construction frame retains its rigidity even when working to maximum capacity, thus provides a good quality and clean cut.
Highly durable upper and bottom blades create impressive cutting surfaces on the materials and allow you to make perfect cuts.
Perfect design in every aspect:
ERMAKSAN improves its reliability every day working with highly educated engineers and by using the latest technology in rapidly developing sheet metal industry.
User – friendly:
- Wide, bright, colorful touch screen to program easily.
- Easy control pages.
- Complete part programming in seconds.
- Quick machine set up with EASYCUT page.
- Contextual help and warning pup-up.
- Auto shutdown function for energy saving.
- 10 different language selection.
- Working time.
- Wireless communication via PC/Laptop (optional).
- Backgauge auto-retraction programming
- Automatic calculations of cutting functions upon material specifications.
- More cutting sequence and programming memory.
User – friendly:
- Ergonomic design.
- Rapid data input with the ergonomic keyboard with large keys.
- Easy set up and use that meets operator’s needs.
- Programmed material types.
- Monochrome 130 x 75mm LCD Box Panel.
Improved features of the Hydraulic Swing Beam Shear:
- Blade gap, cutting angle and cutting length adjusted based on material selection and thickness automatically.
- Different language selections.
- Highly protected micro processor.
- Data recording with internal SRAM memory.
- Updateable with flash memory (optionally with RS 232).
- EASYCUT page.
- Numerically programmable axis data.
- 16 input and output ports (24-32 options).
- mm/inch convertion
Better cuttings with Hydraulic Swing Beam Shear:
- Backgauge adjustment according to blade gap.
- Backgauge retraction feature.
- Sub-program and programming loop.
- Sequence repeat function.
- Auto cutting (Flying cut).
- Hardened blades.
Top blades : 2 sides
Bottom blades : 4 sides
- CYBELEC CYBTOUCH 6 controller.
- 350 mm throat depth.
- 1000 mm motorized backgauge system with 0,1 mm accuracy.
- 1000 mm side gauge and front support arms. Metric and inch rulers.
- Front, side and back safety panels which are suitable for CE norms.
- Sheet sliding system.
- SIEMENS electrical system.
- Hoerbiger hydraulic system.
- Holder springs.
- Moveable foot pedal.
- Automatic hydraulic blade gap adjustment.
- Emergency stop button.