HEAVY DUTY Press Brakes
ERMAKSAN’s reliability, superior product quality, high production technology meets the needs of an ever-changing world market also keeps providing developing technologies as flexible solutions to the customers every day.
ERMAKSAN Heavy Duty Press Brakes meets the needs of all sectors engaged in the production of heavy machinery industry such as transportation, wind turbines, power plants, defense industry.
ERMAKSAN Heavy Duty Press Brakes eliminates labor and time losses while providing flexible solutions to all the needs of the industry.
The right choice for a deeper and more powerful bends;
ERMAKSAN Heavy Duty Press Brakes allows you to work with the maximum capacity of your organization, and puts an end to time-consuming.
- 17” 3D, LCD touch screen ER-90.
- Perfect configuration for your heavy tonage bendings.
- Absolute solution for deep and full-sized bendings.
- Continuous precision with dinamic crowning system.
- Motorized crowning system.
- 6 axis servo motor back gauge system.
- AP3 / AP4 front sheet support system.
- Durable choice for your precise cutting works.
- Special top and bottom tools.
- 610mm troath depth.
Solutions for heavy duty bends;
ERMAKSAN Heavy Duty Press Brakes with its standard specifications can handle to work deeper and longer plates with maximum accuracy and quality.
- Crome covered cylinders are machined with 0.001 mm precision and pistons are
- Front support arms are slideable along machine lenght and easy to adjust.
- Compact and world wide recognized HOERBIEGER hydrolics are produced according to CE standards.
- Two photocells on sides for rear guard.
- Fast tool tightening.
- Optic linear scales are sensitive up to 0.001 mm.
- Hanged and mobile control unit on a pendant arm allows the operator to work with a wide-angle.
- HEIDENHAIN and GIVI MISURE linear scales.
- Scaled in metric, height adjustable front support arms.
- SIEMENS electrical system.
- Syncronized working cylinders will give you the best bending result with its perfect repeatability ratio.
- 2 axis ultra strong back gauging system (X=800 and R), with 0.01 mm repeatability, moves along rails and ball screw, bending lenght controlled by CNC controller, foldable back gauge fingers for reverse bending applications.
- 2 axis (X, R), 4 axis (X, R, Z1, Z2), 6 axes (X1, X2, R1, R2, Z1, Z2,) back gauge options with servo motors.
- Possible to upgrade the choice of optional equipment with different controller options.
- Automatic axis referencing when machine is turned on.
- Side guards are standartized according to CE standards.
- User-friendly, ergonomic, mobile control unit designed for tandem applications.
Perfect design in every aspect;
ERMAKSAN improves its reliability every day by working with highly educated engineers and
by using the latest technology in rapidly developing sheet metal industry.
No sheet plate can stand this power
- Deeper Bends
- More Powerful Bends
- Wider Bends
- High quality and repetitive bending is obtained by using syncronized cylinders and valfes.
- Automatic axis referencing and calibrating at very first time when machine is turned on.
- All ERMAKSAN machines are designed by using SOLID WORKS 3D programming and made by enhanced ST44-1 quality steel with the latest technology.
- The rigid top beam working by 12 slide surface and on 8-point bearing blocks, with 0.01 mm bending accuracy.
- World wide recognized long lasting, stiffened, precise top and bottom tools.
- Silent high pressure pump.
No sheet plate can stand this power;
Heavy Duty Press Brakes an excellent machine with superior performance and deep bending capacity to be used for years.
HiPerfect configuration with 6 axes back gauge;
Make your heavy duty bending perfect thanks to variable, customized and easy to use back gauge configurations.